My computer was recently updated and all my emails have

Customer Question
Hello. My computer was...

Hello. My computer was recently updated and all my emails have disappeared

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

I use two machines and the webmail is from Optus. I have been online to Optus and they suggested getting in touch with you Ther are no emails on their system They ahve disappeared but are not in the deleted folder

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

The one I am on here is HP Envy OS is Windows and I will check the version

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Hewlett Packard? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My other computer (which I also use to retrieve my emails is an Acer Aspire which I bought in May this year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have checked my emails on teh Optus server and theya re not there. Also had a techo check and he said there was nothing there around 10000 emails only today's are left there

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.