I am trying to save a text doc from word to a Dvd RW s.

Customer Question
Second opinion] I am trying...
Second opinion] I am trying to save a text doc from word to a Dvd RW sJA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?Customer: diskJA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?Customer: System 7JA: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?Customer: Purchased 3 yrs ago. Last suggestion was install dvd and click on docJA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: I don't think so word does not seem to offer alternatives in save
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 8 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi, I am happy to assist you. Please save the word document to your desktop. Then open up control panel so that you can see your drives. Place a writable DVD disk in your DVD Burner drive. Click and drag the Word document from your desktop onto the drive letter that represents that DVD Burner drive (such as D or E, etc.) The dialog should pop up to allow you to burn the document to the DVD. Let me know if that works for you.

Hi JACUSTOMER-rynlxmrl,

Please reply and let me know if that worked for you.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert