I lost the product code for office. I will have to go to the…

Customer Question
I lost the product...

I lost the product code for office

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I will have to go to the information page of my computer for that. Is there anything else that I have to look up while I am at it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'll be back in a while

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Imac Serial # Co2gqvjtdhjf

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Which version of office you purchased and lost the product code?

Regards
Jins