My computer is stuck on one advertisement. I want to get rid…

Customer Question
My computer is stuck...

My computer is stuck on one advertisement. I want to get rid of it.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

It is ah HP. I am a senior citizen and have no idea of my system

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your hp?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your hp? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Several years ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. When / where does the advertisement appear?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Does the advertisement appear when you turn on the computer?

Or does it only appear when you open the Internet? etc.?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.