Trouble changing password to my Wordpress site admin page --

Customer Question
Trouble changing password ***** my...
Trouble changing password ***** my Wordpress site admin page -- get the original signup page over and over instead of new password ***** page -- is there any shortcut?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

On the left sidebar of the Wordpress Admin page you should see "Users", please click on that. Let me know when you have done so.