I can not see my em Page. When I do the usual of hitting the…

Customer Question
I can not see...

I can not see my em Page. When I do the usual of hitting the em icon up comes a page with big print with the words GOOGLE , YAHOO, OUTLOOK and others. All I want to do is get y Yahoo EM. HELQP HELPHELP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

TWO WEEKSOR MORE. BUT I HAVE BEEN IN IRELAND AND JUST COULD NOT TAKE I PAD WITH ME DUE TO FRUSTRATION?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Apple I Pad .Am not tech savvy and don’t know model and operating system. I use iPad mostly for yahoo mail. Help

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Last February I am able to get Google and all other apps The only problem is when I try to get yahoo email This Page comes up as I explained. When you send the Are you a robot and tell me you will send a no it is no goo since I can’t get me email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No woul love to hear a person.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Over two weeks. I went to Ireland on the 12 of Nov wanted to take iPad and stay in touch with family via em.could not take iPad I have spent half the day today trying to get help .to no avail.
Kris I just can’t spend 39$ ,I feel this is a yahoo problem and they should fix it
I have to leave my home this minute. I am hoping you will leave an answer as to how I can get my em and stop this page coming up that just has a print of the words OULOOKK GOOGLE YAHOO GMAIL ETC. When I clicked on Yahoo they want to send me a no but needless to say I can’t get any no cos I can’t get email

Hi

Can you tell me the exact error please?

Thanks

Kris

Kris, The error is...... when I click on the Email. I a see it flash on for a sec but then a page fills the screen with the words OUTLOOK
Google
GmIl and. Etc
I can’t get my email at all.

OK not to worry.

Is this Windows yeah?

No ,not Windows, it’s Yahoo Email. How I wish I could talk to you. I think you do t seem to understand my notes to you because I am not expressing myself clearly
Can you help me solve this problem so that Icanrespond toemIls and write emails. Yes. or. No
I wouldLOVE to talk to you Kris if that is possible. Bernadette
Thought I would hear from you by now Kris

Would it be OK to connect and have a look?

Kris I can’t pay 39$ ,sorry. I am going to my sons for Thanksgiving so I hope he can get rid of the page that comes up when I click on my email.I don’t think it is a 39$ job. I already paid 5$ for what?

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris