Why won't paypal accept my credit card 6798. Its a Hp. About…

Customer Question
Why won't paypal accept...

Why won't paypal accept my credit card 6798

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Its a Hp

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your hp? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 4 yrs ago haven't tried troubleshooting

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please note that since this is a public forum, that anyone can see, you should not mention your credit card number at all.

What I need to ask is just, only this: Is it a VISA card, MasterCard, Discover, AmEx/American Express, or some other card?

And, What error message results? when you are trying to do what with the card in question RE your Paypal account?

It’s a MasterCard. Tried to pay for items on Sportys.com

OK... if your card failed to work on a specific website, that is not a Paypal related problem, but a problem with that website or perhaps with your card.

Is Paypal involved in your question in any way, please? you did mention it before, in your question.