My contact has 2phone numbers. However Skype, which displays…

Customer Question
My contact has 2phone...

My contact has 2phone numbers. However Skype, which displays an image of a phone apparently calls only to one of these numbers. A question: How can I see both numbers?

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked your Internet connection?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I have MacOS Siera

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Long ago, it is actually a desk computer in my business place

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

In the old version of Skype I saw the option of selecting a phone number for a contact. It is gone in the new Skype display

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Laila Sears,
 replied 9 months ago
Laila Sears
Try placing your cursor over the Contact's picture. Both numbers should be displayed.
Tech Support Specialist: Laila Sears,
 replied 9 months ago
To call a different number than what is displayed, click the down arrow on the green call button.