I just paid to renew microsoft excell and I have nothing to…

Customer Question
I just paid to...

I just paid to renew microsoft excell and I have nothing to use excell

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Sony windows 7

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your computer?

Vaio laptop

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Purchased it abut 8 years ago I've checked my e-mail for verification and nothing there also it still says I'm expired on the excell site

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

What site exactly did you use to make the purchase?

Do you use Office 365?