I have a moot phone that no longer has service and I'm

Customer Question
I have a moot...

I have a moot phone that no longer has service and I'm wanting to load the 1340 photos to myprevious new ASUS TABLET . What do I do ?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Asus? And what operating system are you running?

POO1 ?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just wanting to load theonly photos

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello! Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist you today with moving those files between devices.

What make/model phone is it and what kind of tablet do you have?