My son purchased the season one game pass for Xbox live and…

Customer Question
My son purchased the...

My son purchased the season one game pass for Xbox live and it shows up on my MasterCard but he can't access the game pass

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Its an Xbox 1

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I sec

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello! Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist with you today regarding your XBOX question.

Which game did you purchase that is not working on his Xbox?