I've been getting messages that I will lose my email account…

Customer Question
I've been getting messages...

I've been getting messages that I will lose my email account if I don't upgrade now. First is this your message? Second if it is how do I do it?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Hotmail and msn

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My desktop in about 2005. The laptop this fall.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. This email is not legitimate. It is a phishing scam.

Many people have been getting these lately and all you need to do is delete the message. Do not take any action or provide any information like your password.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.