A friend accessed their outlook acct from my computer and…

Customer Question
HI Pearl....

HI Pearl. A friend accessed their outlook acct from my computer and now every time I log in, his e-mail address is auto-filled in the logon name. How do I remove it, permanently

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Not sure, but longer than 3~4 months

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Darn, I knew you'd ask that. Microsoft Professional, I think

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Have had computer for several years, have not tried any troubleshooting yet. It's not creating a problem, other than I have to delete his name and ad mine, each time I access outlook.....so it's a nuisance

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time - thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

What browser are you using?

Here's the steps for Chrome

• Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar and select Settings
  • Click “Show advanced settings” and find the “Passwords and forms” section
  • Select Manage Autofill settings.
  • In the dialog that appears, select the entry you’d like to delete from the list. Click the “x” that appears at the end of the row