Cannot get my email,it says not connected to server. What is…

Customer Question
Cannot get my email,it...

Cannot get my email,it says not connected to server

Technician's Assistant: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?

What is a ping utility test?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Apple 64GB. 2009 model

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Purchased in 2009 ......I'm bedridden and my main computer is in my office I'm on my iPad now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I will be getting a new iPad in the near future,sometimes I check something on it and then it gives me another apt.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris