I need to be able to change my password since I can not

Customer Question
I need to be...

I need to be able to change my password ***** I can not remember what it is

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I have no idea, it has been that long

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Asus

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Asus? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchased this about 5 years ago, I have not tried troubleshooting, I have no idea how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are trying to change the password. Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me if it is computer login password ***** email password?

I believe it is a login password. When I try to get on line Microsoft keeps telling me my password ***** ***** shows me some letters to type and then tells me to start another e-mail address

There is some payment failure happened while we tried for secure remote assistance, You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support Once the payment failure is fixed we can go ahead take a secure remote assistance and we can fix this issue.