Have issues with my life mail, will not let me change my…

Customer Question
Have issues with my...

Have issues with my life mail, will not let me change my password ***** will not accept a new one, my address book is gone and my IPad is not working either!

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using?

Appel it is about one year old

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Desk top computer HW191A, had windows updated less than a year ago

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have called TWC, Apple support and time warner again was with them on the phone for 3 hours yesterday and again today, I get the run around from everyone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I believe I said it all, thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Since yesterday
Spectrum and Mikrosoft have tried without success, so how can you guarantee me to fix it?
I have already paid with credit card $ 50

Are you currently talking to me on a computer? Correct?

You have not answered yet about the $ 50 I have already paid

What do you want to know?