I have 3 issues,,,,,,I have I have English, and also comes…

Customer Question
I have 3 issues,,,,,,I...

I have 3 issues,,,,,,I have I have English, and also comes us in German....I cannot get the page back where I add new addresses, and when I put a disk in,,,like my excersise disc, and nothing happens, do I tap a key or the space bar, have tried both and nothing happens....

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I have and HP desk top

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 2 years ago, and itis a 10

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Can we go ahead with a secure remote session so that I can check all of these issues at your screen now?