Is there a online degree program in business that has

recorded lectures for visual learners?...
Is there a online degree program in business that has recorded lectures for visual learners?
11/22/2017
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

There are numerous options, it seems, for getting educational video lectures for free (often if not always) for online MBA courses.

These are lectures for courses on video - but, no degree from them:

http://onlinevideolecture.com/?course=mba-programs

But here, you may have a free online MBA course and apparently video lectures also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmH7qtlZzBw

And... www.learnixglobal.com/ mentions video classes for MBA, BBA, etc.

And... https://ocw.mit.edu/courses/sloan-school-of-management/ has what appears to be business courses from MIT online.

And there is this too:

https://onlinemba.unc.edu/about/video-library/

from UNC.edu. Mentions highly produced videos that bring a depth to the learning experience.

And there are other choices too, I'm sure.

- If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated. Thank you.

(If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)

Russell H., Computer Systems Expert