Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can't remember my Norton password. 4 or 5 years ago I

Customer Question

I can't remember my Norton password
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: 4 or 5 years ago I think
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: Techj Guy crashed my acer laptop abt 3 years ago. He replaced it with a mini-tower, I;m trying to locate your info now.
JA: When did you purchase your Acer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Abt 2008. Had a company tech do all that. Guy that crashed acer replaced it with this mini-tower, Im trying to locate a brand, model etc now
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I cant even tell you what Windows I'm running, Tech transferred all that from acer to mini-tower
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 12 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Expert:  Bryan replied 12 months ago.

Just to clarify, are you simply looking to reinstall your purchased Norton product now?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I thought I was contacting Norton, rather than a third party. If I have to reinstall, I will take it to a local tech. You have my Visa no if there is a charge for this. Thanks Cindy
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Norton blocked my Face book acct. because of unauthorized attempt to access account. I simply could not remember my Norton Pass word, Haven't needed it in years.
Expert:  Bryan replied 12 months ago.

OK, please open up the following link now:

https://login.norton.com/sso/embedded/forgetPassword

Type in the email address that you used to purchase or create your Norton account. Click Continue.

Done that, check your email - are you able to reset your password ***** the password ***** link sent via email now?

Do keep me posted; I'll be here.