I can't remember my Norton password. 4 or 5 years ago I

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my Norton password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

4 or 5 years ago I think

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Techj Guy crashed my acer laptop abt 3 years ago. He replaced it with a mini-tower, I;m trying to locate your info now.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Acer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Abt 2008. Had a company tech do all that. Guy that crashed acer replaced it with this mini-tower, Im trying to locate a brand, model etc now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I cant even tell you what Windows I'm running, Tech transferred all that from acer to mini-tower

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you simply looking to reinstall your purchased Norton product now?

I thought I was contacting Norton, rather than a third party. If I have to reinstall, I will take it to a local tech. You have my Visa no if there is a charge for this. Thanks Cindy
Norton blocked my Face book acct. because of unauthorized attempt to access account. I simply could not remember my Norton Pass word, Haven't needed it in years.

OK, please open up the following link now:

https://login.norton.com/sso/embedded/forgetPassword

Type in the email address that you used to purchase or create your Norton account. Click Continue.

Done that, check your email - are you able to reset your password ***** the password ***** link sent via email now?

Do keep me posted; I'll be here.