When I sign in, microsoft thinks that I am my son, Acer,

Customer Question
When I sign in...

When I sign in, microsoft thinks that I am my son

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Acer

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Acer?

Aspire7739-6803

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Acer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A few years ago; I tried your trouble shooting (microsoft)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It's telling me to change, but wont let me put my country in

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Which Microsoft product are you signing in to? E-mail, Office or something else.