The keyboard is ating funny. an't always type the letter.

Customer Question
The keyboard is ating...

The keyboard is ating funny. an't always type the letter . Also the enter button doesn't always bring return to begin a new line. Also having trouble typing the letters v and . It's hit and miss. Just started a couple of hours ago.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?

Surfae 4 pro.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Happened in the past but was able to reboot and the fault leared itself.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Bot it about a 15 months ago. Tried the keyboard troubleshoot. Open to suggestions.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you running Windows 7, 8 or 10?