I had windows 10 on my computer. Computer was not in use for…

Customer Question
I had windows 10...

I had windows 10 on my computer. Computer was not in use for a while and now it seems to be gone and i DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET IT BACK

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

Can't find windows 10 on my laptop now after it had not been used for a while.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your computer?

It is an HP not sure where to find the model

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Purchased about 4 or 5 yers ago. Have tried everything.. all kinds of updates. don't know where to go from here

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO cant think of anything

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Are you telling me that you don't have Windows 10 anymore?

It was there and no it's not there anymore. My computer was sitting on use for a while and I've just reactivated and it updated a whole bunch of things and it still works fine but could Windows 10 is gone
Are you kidding me? I already just paid you $48 for nothing I'm not going to pay you another 52 just tell me how to fix it exit for me I didn't pay $48 for nothing
Really is this how you support your product by gouging the customers?
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach Windows Support
JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with them.
I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.
Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.