It seems that i can't open my Skype accouut and microsoft is…

Customer Question
It seems that i...

It seems that i can't open my Skype accouut and microsoft is creatng a new account also i have credit on my account

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

I mac and mac book air and I phone 7

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

10105

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

5 years ago and it was working last week in my three devices

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below reply box to post your response

Let me know your skype id?