Isa valid number to call for support. My laptop just put…

Customer Question
Is(###) ###-####a valid number...

Is(###) ###-####a valid number to call for support. My laptop just put this screen up regarding malicious spyware on it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Just now came up....Dell insperion 13

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Inspiron?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

9/1/2016

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

The number is ***** scam, please do not call it, it is designed to trick you to paying the company hundreds off dollars to fix it.

Are you able to close the window?