When i push Skype tto speak with my children in Dubai i now…

Customer Question
When i push Skype...

When i push Skype tto speak with my children in Dubai i now get a screen that asks me to set up an account?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Started this week before that i had my contacts on the screen.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

It is a mac book air co2pp1er6941. the model is A1466

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Its two years old have notried troubleshooting yet. i go to work today!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to use Skype correctly?

Please let me know

iwas able to skype with my daughter in the first weekin october. is it no longer free to Skype? if not i cant use its social security pays the bear minimum.

yes it is still free, but you just need to sign into your account again.

You see the option to sign in?

no i cant aford your help have a wonderful thanksgiving ....

ok thanks