Hard drive has all but crashed. Want to replace. Need

Customer Question
Hard drive has all...

Hard drive has all but crashed. Want to replace. Need instructional video and recommendations for replacement drive.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Averatech/ all-in-one/ Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My son is the tech. When it shut down, he got it started again. I have no idea how. but he has never worked on an all-in-one before. I bought it about 8 years ago?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Are you there with me?

what is the model number of your laptop, plz.?

DB06KE090700864
Its an Averatech all/in/one desk top.