Having problem with my kindle. This is my grandsons. My

Customer Question
Kindle is saying it is...
Having problem with my kindle. This is my grandsons. My Kindle is saying it is rebooting,but this is the 2nd day and I can't get to my normal screen.What can I do?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you