I bought 365, and had issues with my computer so everything

Customer Question
gotten erased, how do I...
I bought 365, and had issues with my computer so everything gotten erased, how do I get it back?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Dell 2330, internet explorer.
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Dell?
Customer: Windows 10
JA: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 2yrs old. I need to get reloaded, don't know acct or how to retrieve it.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope.
Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 24 days ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Did you purchase Office 365 Personal or Office 365 Home?

Thank you. Office 365 is subscription based. Your Microsoft account username is ***** ***** an email address and password.

May I remotely connect to your computer to troubleshoot/fix the issue?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
at home.

Thank you

From your windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Run/Open the program and please send me the numbers

for YOUR ID and Password.

Please do not close Teamviewer else I will not

be able to connect.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Why not just send me email link or tell me how?

Ok. If you know your account information, sign in to your Office account here: www.office.com/myaccount

On the left side of the page, click Install.

On the new page that opens, on the right-hand side, click Install again

to begin the installation.

Thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Part of the problem is I can't get into my account due to incorrect password ***** login
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 23 days ago

Thank you. We can reset the password ***** the recovery information is current.

Please tell me the e-mail address being used for your Microsoft account?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I don't believe I need to be billed for this either today.

An email from the Microsoft account team was just sent to***@******.***

Inside the the e-mail is a 7 digit password ***** code. Please send me the code when you receive it.

It is not a password.

The password ***** codes are time-sensitive and expire after 15 minutes.

The code sent earlier has now expired.

I can have another code sent to the yahoo address or

I can send one via text message to your phone number ending in 42.

I would need the last 4 digits of the phone number to send the code via text message.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Yeah that didn't work, tried multiple times. I now have it reset.

Great. Please confirm that you now able to log in at www.office.com/myaccount

Byron
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist