I need to know if I can get an email showing I payed 54.97…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know if I can get an email showing I payed 54.97 0n 11/02/2017 also on 11/20/2017 for 54. 99 ... playtika needs proof that I did pay these out , because both times I didn't receive my chip package from WSOP

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Hotmail

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I'm using a samsung tablet

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Samsung? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Did you delete the email from your account?

Please let me know

I don't get emails from WSOP or my credit card I sent them a screep shot because they asked for it then they asked for proof from Google that I payed it I went to Google but got no wear because I didn't remember my
Password ***** couldn't reset it

ok.. so is this for your Gmail account or another service?

Please let me know

It's under hotmail but I also have a Gmail. But my account with WSOP IS under my hotmail account

And what message do you get when you try to sign in?

I don't get a message for trying to log in MY PROBLEM IS WSOP WANT ME TO GET A COPY OF THE AMOUNTS AND DATES THAT I PURCHASED CHIP PACKAGES BUT DID NOT RECIEVED THEM
From google

From your Google email account

Tell me how much better will you be able to help me if I pay. 00 more dolors
You obviously can not help me unless I keep paying more

Hi there

I need some clarify please on your situation...

You say you want emails, but you are referring to WSOP, Hotmail and Gmail... I am trying to find out which service you are refering to

GOOGLE

ok, if you click on my link below

www.gmail.com

Can you sign into your account there?

Please let me know

My situation is WSOP wants proof from Google that I payed 54.99 and 54.97 to buy chip. That I never recieved can you help me get a notice from GOOGLE that I payed for them ,, the email I use with WSOP IS HOTMAIL

Can you please do the last instructions I gave and let me know the results?

I signed into my Gmail

Now try to locate the email. let me know how you go

I don't use Gmail with WSOP WHAT I CAN DO IS FORWARD THE EMAIL FROM THEM TO ***** YOU WANT ME TO DO THAT

ok.. so if it is not Google, what is it you need to actually do?

I just forwarded the email from Mora (wsop) to my Gmail if you can see it it might be I. The junk mail

ok, look in your inbox, you see it there?

it's there and it's opened

ok, what further do you need to know do with it?

Can you help me get the proof of payment from google

where exactly on Google is the proof or payment?

I'm not the expert I'm only trying to get what Mora is asking for obviously you can't get it

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Ya thanks but I was able to do what I thought you could do
Thanks

ok good to hear