I would like a change in my Monitor window. Dell. Sept 2010.

Customer Question
I would like a...

I would like a change in my Monitor window.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Sept 2010

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to change the window picture in monitor

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you referring to the background picture? The one you see on your desktop?

And which version of windows are you using?

the background picture. 10.1
CANCEL HELP

cancel?

Are you asking for help then cancelling before I have a chance to finish writing out the instructions??

CANCEL and you have just charged my credit card $36. Please remove this from my credit card.
I CAN CANCEL MY CREDIT CARD AND MY BANK SHALL ISSUE ME A NEW CREDIT CARD.
PLEASE REMOVE THE $36 FROM MY CREDIT CARD.
YES CANCEL