I can't access my curb password for account. Telstra reply…

Customer Question
I can't access my...

I can't access my curb password ***** account***@******.***. Telstra reply said it was 1826Ergo.Baith but it won't accept it.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Apple MacBook pro mid2012 MacOS High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2012 - none as other accounts have changed password ***** only seem to be getting email from primary a/c

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Two issues (a) only getting mail from primary and (b) tried to change additional account password ***** won't accept current p/w thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please when you were last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know