I just got an interview and the HR recruiter is asking for…

Customer Question
I just got an...

I just got an interview and the HR recruiter is asking for my username to do a skype interview for tomorrow and idk what my username is ***** ***** to find it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Lenovo 80wg

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Lenovo? What troubleshooting have you tried?

July, and none.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Do you have a Skype account already? or you need to create a new one?

Can I remote onto your Machine and create/find your Skype id? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins