I had Skype for years, used to work fine, BUT lately I

Customer Question
I had Skype for...

I had Skype for years, used to work fine, BUT lately I experience MORE and MORE PROBLEMS !!! I can NOT sign in, it is asking to sing in and / or to reset my password. It is VERY FRUSTRATING . What can I do, short of taking the hammer to the PC ???

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I tried to do that a few minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I am an OLD, 82 year old man, not very computer experienced, please have patient with me. The computer is a DELL computer, I used to have a Microsoft system, ??? now I think it is a Directions Ace ??? Maybe that is the problem ?!?!

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I bought it about 15 - 18 years ago. I have tried what ever I was able to do.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think this would do.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly? (optional extra service)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.