I would like to install catcrew on my apple ipad. I always…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to install catcrew on my apple ipad. I always had it and it stopped about a year ago. I hope you can install this for me. I presently still have the icon or app mocha Vancelite ,however ,it does not connect. Thank you Janet * legacy Usairways f?a

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Apple?

Hang on I have to go into settings thanks

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 4 to 6 years ago it runs great just cannot get catcrew on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

If you loose me can you call my home number?,as i go into settings to retrieve model. I like this feature as I carry my IPad to work and etc.It even disconnected from my phone, I believe I made a one time payment yearly. I never was delinquent and I still get it on my home pc

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.
You need catcrew for remote connect?

can you call my cell number i provided? I must go into settings screen to find model # to assist you for connection. It is hard for me to type as. Just injured my handeeeeks Ouch!!

phone call and remote assistance is an additional service to this you can select premium service which is $39 and i can call you.

No
I am lost time saying no I need to contact my company for this connection. I dont feel you are the correct source. Goodbye