BeverlyCoover: I subscribed 2 times and I can't access my…

Customer Question
BeverlyCoover : I...

BeverlyCoover : I subscribed 2 times and I can't access my messages.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

What do I need to do to answer these messages. The computer keeps tellin me to subscribe?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The computer is a HP approx 5-7 yrs old. Windows 7. I AM NEW AT ALL THIS DOES NOT HELP.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have iphone and smart phone 6 all new in 2017. It continues to tell me to subscribe and already have 2 x.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Which service did you subscribe to twice?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.