REST ACCT. CORE 17. 11/11/2017 RESETING NEW PASTWORD AND…

Customer Question
YES Technician's Assistant: What's...

YES

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

CORE 17

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

11/11/2017 RESETING NEW PASTWORD AND EMAIL ADDRESS , WILL NOT TAK NEW

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Which account do you have an issue with? Aol, Yahoo, or other?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.