Downloaded itunes to recover ipad,now it says to change

Customer Question
Downloaded itunes to recover...

Downloaded itunes to recover ipad,now it says to change password

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using?

2015 or 2016 model a1674

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Appleipad A1674 ios 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It was a gift,she told me the name and password ***** is i have an ipad mini and hadnt tried to use it until screen broke.not seeing her an

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Ymore so wasnt exactly sure of name n passcode so did what youtube said to do n downloaded it on home com puter because i dont have the proper cords.and her i am

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Ipads are usually locked with an apple id and password ***** a passcode (4 to 6 digits). Do you know which one you are having a hard time with or is it both? If it is the password ***** the apple id, what apple id is it displaying what is the full apple id email address. IS this your apple id that is showing or someone else's? If it is just the 4 to 6 digit passcode please let me know.

Our agreement was that if you want fix this my 5 bucks would be refunded.so if you can't fix this problem you have been of no service to me.and it looks that way and also appears that you have misrepresented yourself by saying if my problem want remedied by you there is no charge.I dint mind at all to pay you but your not gonna take my measly 5 bucks agreed!

My last reply focuses on a couple questions that I need answered so that I can make sure my next reply is accurate in helping you. If you need help please let me know the answer to the questions. If not, I will flag this question for our customer service to provide you a full refund if that is what you choose. Let me know. Thanks.

Andy, Computer Consultant