Put a stop on my mobilestolen yesterday at 11.00am,police…

Customer Question
Please put a stop...

Please put a stop on my mobile(###) ###-####stolen yesterday at 11.00am,police have cc camera footage and are investigating,please contact me on e.mail [email protected],no other means of communication,thanks david hutton

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Acer optus wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Acer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

No trouble shooting,my phone was stolen yesterday at 11 am,would like to stop any useagedavid hutton(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.