I have not used my tablet for a few days and now it wonts a…

Customer Question
I have not used...

I have not used my tablet for a few days and now it wonts a password ***** it will connect to Wi Fi i have tryed them all, also my ipod wonts a password ***** have tryed the ones on the optus box and still no luck

Technician's Assistant: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?

Sorry but what is that

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Were would i find that

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I dont think that its my computer as i have tryed 2 difrent tablets and i am having trouble with my TV all i would like is my password ***** get in to optus also my land line phone is not working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont know if you can tell me if i am still under contract with you and if so how much will i have to pay to closes my contract

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Do you think we could do that now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.