I updated drivers on my desktop running Windows 10. My

Customer Question
I updated drivers on...

I updated drivers on my desktop running Windows 10. My Sketchup 2017 does not see my 3DConnexion Spacepilot Pro any more. Since it was time to upgrade to Skeytchup 2018 I did. Skeytchup 2018 will not see my 3DConnexion Spacepilot Pro.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your computer?

I forget who made it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About a year ago. I started with Sketchup 2016 no problems.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris