My model 50L402V is stuck on one channell. Its my tv. A year…

Customer Question
My model 50L402V is...

My model 50L402V is stuck on one channell

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Its my tv

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A year ago I rebooted.the cabelbox

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you receive your channels through a cable box, then the problem is with the cable box and not the TV.

What is the make and model number of the cable box?

Approximately how old is it?