I keep trying to reset my password but kept hitting a wall.

Customer Question
I keep trying to...

I keep trying to reset my password ***** kept hitting a wall. Can you help me reset password...DLH

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Reset password ***** @ 8:55 PM tonight.DLH

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

My brand is a HP.DLH

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

$$last year in Sept of 2016, I would like to call you for asst.DLH

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just a little tired about not really talking to a tech...DLH

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what kind of login that you are trying, Is it email password ***** wifi password? If it is email password, could you please tell me whether is is a gmail, yahoo,outlook?