Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How do I get my computer password? Service tag 2Y3V322 Exp.

Customer Question

How do I get my computer password?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Service tag 2Y3V322 Exp. Ser. Code(###) ###-####JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: Windows 10
JA: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: two years ago Restarting, my password. This is some kind of hack, I suspect
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thats about it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  AnswersByEric replied 12 months ago.

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Just to clarify, you're not able to log into Windows on your PC because the password ***** ***** working, correct?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I did not order anything from you and will cancel anything from you that appears on any of my accounts.Adrian Vance
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Get off my back. I am not going to pay anything to you and will see to getting you a big, fat chargeback if you submit anything to any of my accounts.