How do I get my computer password? Service tag 2Y3V322 Exp.

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get my computer password?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Service tag 2Y3V322 Exp. Ser. Code(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Two years ago Restarting, my password. This is some kind of hack, I suspect

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats about it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Just to clarify, you're not able to log into Windows on your PC because the password ***** ***** working, correct?

I did not order anything from you and will cancel anything from you that appears on any of my accounts.Adrian Vance
Get off my back. I am not going to pay anything to you and will see to getting you a big, fat chargeback if you submit anything to any of my accounts.