Can you give me a phone number where I can get help. Lenovo…

Customer Question
Can you give me...

Can you give me a phone number where I can get help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Lenovo yoga 2

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Lenovo? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm not sure, I had a stroke and I'm trying to pick my life back up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like some basic computer training to refresh my mind

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

How can I help you today?