I'm signing, more I can't open my email accountig. Yahoo.

I'm signing, more I...

I'm signing, more I can't open my email accountig

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windom -10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The computer entering being doing very good, but since last night I'can reach my email box, after my sing-up made.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is everything by now, thank you!

11/21/2017
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the email address that you need help with?

Josh, Support Specialist
Ok, I'm ready

The email address is:***@******.***

What is the error message that you see when you try to sign in?

I'm believing than being doing my password
My number phone, too.

I am not sure what you mean -- What is the error message?

I'm not having acces to my free account email inbox yahoo.com, since the lasted night, I'm needing help to get reach my emails inbox, again!

Are you on a PC or a Mac?

No. I don't, I'm being front a Wimdow-10 dectock computer.

You are on a Windows computer?

I'm being front of a computer Window-10 descktop, I'm sorry by my spelling.