The problem I am having is that the computer will not

Customer Question
The problem I am...

The problem I am having is that the computer will not acknowledge that I do not have a middle name, I have completed numerous identity numbers to type in and now I am tired of it. Isobel (no middle name) Boyce

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

I am using an Apple Ipad

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Apple?

Really? I have no idea

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have had it for about 4 years

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I am really confused. Are you part of the Pay Pal that I was trying to join up with?

No we are not affiliated with PayPal.

I am not going to pay anymore for further information and I do not want to continue with your just answer scheme. Thank you.
I will be very annoyed if I find out this is a scam.

We are not a scam nor related to PayPal, it was you that contacted us.

Would you like me to cancel this?

I would like to cancel this. I have no idea how you managed to pop up when I was trying to enrol with PayPal. I also cannot think why you let me carry on when I was not in the right site as I think you knew. I would appreciate my $50's back also. Thank you.

Flagging for refund.

Thanks

Kris

Flagging? What does that mean. If it is some IT language then I have no idea what it means. A yes or no would be good.