Forgot my password, don't remember, HP, I bought it on

Customer Question
Forgot my password Technician's...

Forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Don't remember

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

HP

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I bought it on holiday in Scotland just learning how to use it I am 84 yrs old please have patience with me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it the computer's login password, or email password, or Wi-Fi / wireless password, etc.?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Is the Internet currently working on your HP computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,