I'm trying to update my email on facebook and it says its…

I'm trying to update...

I'm trying to update my email on facebook and it says its invalid

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

I have an active facebook account and I added a page for our non profit. On the non profit page it won't accept my email or website

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 7 professional

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Computer is probably 3 yrs old. I don't think it's a computer issue. more of Facebook issue

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

11/20/2017
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Can I connect to your computer to try some work arounds with the issue?

sure
if you connect to my computer it's $39 correct? If you can fix my issue am I still charged $39?

Yes, this is a paid service; not a refundable service.

do you have an answer to my question and know how to resolve my issue on facebook?

I will need to look at the issue and fix it for you.

are you confident you can fix before I pay $39?

Yes

Josh, Support Specialist
ok. sounds good. let me connect. thx

Are you on a PC or Mac?

pc