I'm trying to update my email on facebook and it says its

I'm trying to update my...
I'm trying to update my email on facebook and it says its invalid
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: I have an active facebook account and I added a page for our non profit. On the non profit page it won't accept my email or website
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: windows 7 professional
JA: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: computer is probably 3 yrs old. I don't think it's a computer issue. more of Facebook issue
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
11/20/2017
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Can I connect to your computer to try some work arounds with the issue?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
sure
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
if you connect to my computer it's $39 correct? If you can fix my issue am I still charged $39?

Yes, this is a paid service; not a refundable service.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
do you have an answer to my question and know how to resolve my issue on facebook?

I will need to look at the issue and fix it for you.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
are you confident you can fix before I pay $39?

Yes

Josh, Support Specialist
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
ok. sounds good. let me connect. thx

Are you on a PC or Mac?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
pc
Josh, Support Specialist