I CANNOT CONNECT TO MY AOL ACCOUNT.....SEEMS 9VERSION IS…

Customer Question
I CANNOT CONNECT TO...

I CANNOT CONNECT TO MY AOL ACCOUNT.....SEEMS 9VERSION IS CONNECTED AND ALL IT SAYS WHEN I TRY TO SIGN ON I "GOOD BYE"

Technician's Assistant: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.

NO ICON LISTED TO CLICK ON TO AOL

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

ABOUT 1 WEEK

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

HP WINDOWS

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your hp? What troubleshooting have you tried?

ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

PLEASE RECONNECT ME TO GOLD - I HAVE AN ACCOUNT THAT I PAY FOR.......CONNECTED TO GOLD BUT THEN LOST EVERYTHING THANK YOU

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Can I connect to your computer to fix the issue?

GO AHEAD AND TRY
FORGET IT I WILL GET SOMEONE LOCAL TO FIX IT FOR A LOT LESS - THANKS ANYWAY

A local tech support company or person will charge more than our service.

PLEASE REFUND MY $5.00 CHARGE