Can't get into my outlook email; Locket out today, Sorry,

Customer Question
Can't get into my...

Can't get into my outlook email;

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Locket out today

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Sorry, I'm over 90 and don't know that answer

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried unsuccessfully to get Outlook help, M

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

This started when I disclosed I gorget my passwerd. From then on it has been a nightmare trying to get a new password ***** include being asked what my past 5 emails were and the specific subjects. That is beyond me.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are unable to login to the Outlook account, Now please follow these steps to create a new password:

1. Go to the Reset page( https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx ) page.
  2. Choose the reason you need your password ***** then click Next.
  3. Enter the email address, phone number or Skype ID you used when you made your Microsoft account. This could be any email address, or an email ending in a Microsoft domain like hotmail.com or outlook.com.
  4. Enter the characters you see on the screen (this lets us know you're not a robot), then click Next.
  5. If you have security info on your account, we'll send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you gave us. After you enter that code on the next screen, you'll be able to make a new password.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you